A delicious chicken dish that's even better on day 2!
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (2.5 pound) whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces (can be substituted with chicken breasts)
- In a medium bowl mix the orange juice, olive oil, chives, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in the mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, and shake off excess. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet. Broil 30 minutes in the preheated oven 6 to 8 inches from heat.
- Turn and brush frequently with the remaining marinade mixture, until no longer pink and juices run clear.