This easy to make summer salad is great to take to a patio party, or to make as a cool side dish for the family!
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked pasta (of choice)
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing (or other)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until desired texture is reached. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
- 2.Mix chopped cucumber, carrots, celery, green pepper, onion, and tomatoes all in a large bowl.
- 3.Combine cold pasta and vegetables in large bowl. Pour dressing over pasta and vegetables. Add Parmesan cheese and mix.
- 4.Chill for an hour, then serve.