It is a pleasure for us to have your presence in es.fitness.com
Protecting the personal data of all users and visitors to this website is a priority for us. For this reason, we want to provide you with all the information that may affect your personal data and offer you maximum transparency in all our services.
This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
Those over the age of thirteen may register in https://es.fitness.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case shall data relating to the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other members of the family be collected from the minor without their consent. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
· We never request personal information unless it is actually necessary to provide you with the services you require.
· We never share our users' personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or if we have your express permission.
Airgom GmbH has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
· Identity of the Responsible: Airgom GmbH
· Trade name: Fitness.com
· Registered in the Mercantile Registry
For the purposes of the provisions of the Aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the forms of the web, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers".
For the processing of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
The legal notice completes all the identifying data of the owner.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
· Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
· Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
· Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
· Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process at Airgom GmbH comes from:
· Mailing list subscription form
· Article comments if you've chosen to receive notifications
· Forum registration form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we at Airgom GmbH are processing personal data.
Interested persons have the right to:
· Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
· Request rectification or deletion
· Request the limitation of your treatment
· Object to processing
· Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Airgom GmbH will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
· The processing is based on consent
· The data have been provided by the person concerned.
· The processing is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
When a user enters https://www.fitness.com to comment on an article, register in the forum or to subscribe, he/she is providing personal information for which Airgom GmbH is responsible.
Airgom GmbH there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
· Content subscription form: in this case, we request the following mandatory personal data: name and email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. E-newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. The data you provide will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (supplier of Airgom GmbH) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information of which is available here,approved by the European Data ProtectionBoard. Within fitness.com there are several forms to activate the subscription.
· Form for article comments: to comment on article posts, the user is required to enter a name and email in the form, in addition to the comment (obviously). If, in addition to entering this data, the box of subscribing to the article is checked, the user will receive a notification to the email provided each time a user commentes on said article. Such notification will include a link to the item, as well as a link to give the possibility to remove that subscription. This data that you provide will be located on the servers of FITNESS SERVER HOSTING PROVIDER (provider of Airgom GmbH)within the EU.
· Forum registration form: in this case we request the following personal data: Name, Email, Province of Spain, so that you can create an account in our system and forum and have access to its functionalities. This data will also be located on our FITNESS SERVER HOSTING PROVIDER (provider of Airgom GmbH.)serverswithin the EU. In the rules of the registry it says that you automatically give your express consent to register in the MailChimp list. (provider of Airgom GmbH.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
· To support and improve the services offered by this website.
· Other non-identifying data that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website are also collected, which I detail in the cookies policy.
· To manage social networks. Airgom GmbH. it can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://es.fitness.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user of Airgom GmbH. It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of Airgom GmbH. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. Under no circumstances will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, Airgom GmbH. (Airgom GmbH.) with address FITNESS ADDRESS, will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
Airgom GmbH., does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals. In these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
· Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.fitness.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help https://www.fitness.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.fitness.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: FITNESS SERVER HOSTING PROVIDER processes the data in order to perform its hosting services.
Plataforma web: VBULLETIN DATA. COMPANY; ADDRESS
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. Learn more at: mailchimp.com (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a ). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of performing its email marketing services to Airgom GmbH.
Google Adsense: On this website we are associated with Google to show third-party ads to users who access this website. When you collaborate with Google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and show you more relevant ads.
Included in this type of cookies are third-party services such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics, as well as a series of services of the DoubleClick brand. When you visit this page, cookies from those services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies used by Google,and findout how Google uses these cookies.
You can use your ads settings to manage the Google ads shown to you and to indicate that no ads based on your interests are shown. Even if you choose not to receive these types of ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from your IP address, browser type, and recent and previous searches related to your current search. If you would like to learn more about this practice and learn about their options for preventing these companies from using this information, click here.
When browsing https://es.fitness.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services: Semrush.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
Fitness.com is committed to the use and processing of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality, and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://es.fitness.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, Airgom GmbH shall ensure that any person who is authorised by Airgom GmbH to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), is under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of Airgom GmbH, it shall notify users without undue delay and shall provide timely information relating to the Safety Incident as known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://www.fitness.com exonerating Airgom GmbH of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Airgom GmbH in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Airgom GmbH reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Airgom GmbH will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://es.fitness.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility to give his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002
on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce,
https://es.fitness.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial
nature without properly identifying them.