Perfect blend of flavors! Great with soup or for a ruben sandwich.
- 1 cup sauerkraut - rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup rye flour
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Basic Bread Cycle; press Start.
- OR, to bake in the oven, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 35-40 minutes.