Low Carb, Low Calorie, and High Protein recipe.
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breast cut in halves
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 large carrot cut in 3-inch julienne strips
- 1 medium zucchini cut in 3-inch julienne strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Diced Tomatoes sauce with garlic & onion
- 1 green pepper cut in thin strips
- Heat olive oil in large skillet. Add chicken until cook in golden brown.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste and dried rosemary.
- Add carrot, zucchini, green pepper, and tomato sauce.
- Cover and simmer for 6 minutes until sauce thickens and chicken is tender over a medium heat.
- Garnish with olives (optional), oregano sprigs and serve with rice, if desired.