Bite into this fulfilling tuna sandwich made more exciting with the rich flavor of fresh apples. -
- 1 can (6 1/2 ounce) tuna in water, drained
- 1 small apple, halved (remove seeds) and chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 iceberg lettuce leaves
- Combine tuna, apple, yogurt, mustard, and honey.
- Spread 1/2 cup mixture on 3 bread slices.
- Top each with lettuce leaf and remaining bread.
- Place on cutting board. Cut sandwiches in half.