Experience the sweetness of this savory gazpacho. Colorful and fresh, it's tasty as the starter to a casual meal, or as an afternoon snack when you're in the mood to treat yourself!
- 2 cups finely chopped tomatoes (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 cups finely diced honeydew melon (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 cups finely diced cantaloupe (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 cup finely diced mango (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup finely diced seeded peeled cucumber (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup finely diced nectarines (about 3 medium)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (about 4 oranges)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.