Chill with this fresh apple and pear slaw..Great for BBQ's and special gatherings!
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced Granny Smith apple (about 1 large apple)
- 2 cups thinly sliced pear (about 1 large pear)
- 1 (12-ounce) package cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine apple, pear, and coleslaw in a large bowl; stir in dressing. Chill up to 2 hours