This is a great alternative to your regular stuffing - it is low-carbs, and very tasty!
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- dash of salt
- 7 cups crumbled cornbread
- 1 lb bacon, chopped and cooked
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 eggs
- Saute' celery, onion, and bacon over medium heat.
- Mix spices and add to vegetables.
- Blend together chicken broth and beaten egg.
- Place crumbles of cornbread in a large bowl.
- Add vegetables and pour broth/egg mixture into it, tossing until coated.
- Place in a pan with nonfat cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until top is crispy.
- Cool for 10 minutes, serve, and enjoy!