- Worcestershire Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce (reduced sodium)
- Sweet and Sour Salsa(check brands!)
- Nonfat Mayonnaise
- Barbecue sauce
- I Can't Believe it's not Butter - Spray
- Molly McButter
- Tempura Sauce
- Fat Free Dressings(to an extent)
- Heinz 57
- Fat Free Sour Cream
Fat Substitutes for Cooking and Baking
- Brown Sugar
- Canned Pumpkin
- Egg Whites or egg substitute
- Non-fat cooking spray
- Jam or Jelly
- Prune Butter
- Apple Butter
- Olive Oil
- Fruit Juice
- Fruit Puree
- Fat Free/sugar free yogurt
- Fat Free cream cheese
*Two egg whites can be used to substitute one whole egg
*When a recipe calls for vegetable oil, substitute w/ double the amount of apple sauce.
- Fat free/ sugar free pudding and Jell-O. Pudding is only 35 cals, Jello is 10, and add fat free cool whip for only 10 additional calories
- Buy sugar free popsicles and fudgesicles. Or, make your own sugar free pudding pops.
- Fat free/sugar free frozen yogurt.
- Make your own dip for veggies and baked chips w/ fat free sour cream, only 10 calories!