Most people believe that if they pop a diet pill everyday it will help them lose weight. However, this is not the case. There is a pervasive misconception about the market for weight loss pills, and their effectiveness. Most people believe that these products have been tested by the government before put on the shelf, which is infallible. The truth is that these products are never tested, and there is not a single credible study indicating that these compounds help contribute to weight loss.
The source lies in the hands of the companies that buy these false products. Despite the fact that millions of companies involved in this market know the products' results, they only see this huge market that exists amongst the drugs. None the less, if people keep buying these products and believing that they will work, the richer the product companies will get.
The solution is that people need to start using common sense before buying any weight loss diet pills. Here are a few things to consider if you are buying or are thinking about buying diet pills:
- Research the facts before buying any pill that deliberately claims it will help you lose weight.
- Understand that none of these types of medications have been scientifically proven to help you lose weight.
- Do not blame yourself for the pills not working – because it is not you, it is the ineffectiveness of the product!
- Remember if you buy these pills you are just contributing to the false market for weight loss.
- If you do decide to try a product and it doesn't work, go back to the store you bought it in and demand your money back as well as an explanation as to why they are selling the product in their store.
- Don't buy any pills because there is a 99% chance they won't work.
- Consult your doctor about prescription medication if you are serious about diet pills.
It is especially frustrating for specialists and health professionals who work in this field. With the nutrition and health care policies that exist, they believe the system seems to make no sense.
Health care specialists also say that these kinds of products should hold the same standards as prescription drugs. Since these products do not require a prescription, it is easy for companies to just up and buy them without any kind of background information.
Until things start to change and this diet pill fraud becomes recognized worldwide, people need to be notified first and foremost that these false, ineffective products are being sold. If you are still thinking about resorting to diet pills, don't waste your money without any proof that the product works. Consult with your Doctor or a specialist first to get the facts.