Here's a spicy, tangy, flavorful chicken that can be prepared in under 30 minutes. The flvoring ingredients can be adjusted according to taste.
- * 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 2 inch pieces
- * 1/4 lime, juiced
- * 1/2 lemon, juiced
- * 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- * freshly ground black pepper
- * Creole-style seasoning to taste
- 1. Place the chicken in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Pour in lime and lemon juices.
- 3. Stir in Dijon, black pepper, and Creole-seasoning.
- (Optional, add a small bit of soy sauce and worcestershire sauce to balance the citrus and dijon just a tad, and also added a dash of garlic salt to the recipe.)
- 4. Cook, turning chicken occasionally, until the chicken pieces are done, about 15 minutes.