This dessert has under 200 calories with plenty of chocolate and cinnamon flavors
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1-3/4 cups fat free milk
- 6 cups cubed whole wheat bread (6 to 8 slices)
- 2 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese spread and sugar in large bowl.
- Add egg whites and cinnamon and mix together. Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended.
- Place bread cubes in 8-inch square glass baking dish. Sprinkle chocolate over bread. Pour cream cheese spread mixture over bread mixture in dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until set in center. Cool slightly; serve warm.