a simple but healthy side dish to prepare and serve with Asian dishes.
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the sesame seeds about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Heat oil in the skillet over medium high heat. Stir in snow peas and mushrooms, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until tender.
- Transfer snow peas and mushrooms to a medium bowl. Toss with sesame seeds and teriyaki sauce, and serve warm