Enjoy a cookie without the guilt with this low carb no-bake cookies
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon liquid Splenda (equal to 2/3 cup sugar or splenda)
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut (or use 1/2 cup and omit almond flour)
- 1/4 cup almond flour, 1 ounce
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Bring the butter, Splenda, cream and cocoa to a boil in a very small pot. Boil one minute, stirring constantly. Stir in the peanut butter until well blended, then stir in the remaining ingredients. Drop onto wax paper. Mixture will be crumbly, so you may need to shape them with your fingers. Chill or freeze until firm.
- Makes 12 (very small) bite-sized cookies. Can be frozen.