This fabulous soup is so low in calories and zero in fat!
- 4 boxes of frozen broccoli florets
- 1 large onion
- 10 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1 tbsp salt, cracked pepper
- ¼ cup fat free half & half
- Put three boxes of broccoli, onion, chicken broth and salt into a large pot. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Pour contents of pot into a blender. You’ll need a second pot!
- Once soup is pureed, pour back into large pot and add the last box of broccoli florets for a chunky soup.
- Add half & half and cracked pepper. Heat and serve. If you like the soup thicker, start with another box of broccoli