A sensational low-calorie low-fat salad.The oranges are good source of vitamin C and the spinach provides vitamin A!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 3 cups torn spinach leaves
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large oranges, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 1 lb. cleaned small shrimp, cooked
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces, toasted
- MIX honey, orange juice, mustard and vinegar until well blended; cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- LAYER lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, onions, oranges and shrimp on large serving platter.
- SPRINKLE with pecans and drizzle with honey mixture just before serving.