A great way to have your mashed potatoes!
- 6 medium (about 2 lbs) potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chucks
- 4 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbl butter or margarine
- 1 Tbl chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/3 cup (5 fl.oz can) NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- Place potatoes and garlic in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Return potatoes and garlic to saucepan. Beat with hand-held mixer until combined. Add cheese, butter and rosemary; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk until fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.