Tangy and sweet relish great to pair up with your tenederloin and even baguettes!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups chopped sweet onion (about 2 large)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion to pan; cook 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add vinegar and remaining ingredients; simmer 15 minutes or until liquid evaporates.