A flavorful, and colorful Greek dish.
- 1 pound uncooked pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lemons, wedged, for garnish
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion, and saute for 2 minutes. Stir in the chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and add the artichoke hearts, tomato, feta cheese, parsley, lemon juice, oregano and cooked pasta. Stir until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, season to taste with salt and pepper, and garnish with lemon wedges.