A good way to entertain guests in a healthy way.
- Salad Ingredients:
- 450 grams of sweet potato
- olive oil
- 1 large iceberg of lettuce, sliced
- 50 grams of rocket leaves
- 150 grams of snow peas, trimmed
- 1 kilogram of king prawns, cooked
- 1 large ripe avocado, chopped
- 50 grams of snow pea sprouts
- cracked black pepper
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce, reduced salt
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons natural yogurt, reduced fat
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut the potato into small pieces and then put it in a baking dish and spray with olive oil.
- Put potato in oven and cook until soft.
- While cooking the potato, peel and devein the prawns but leave the tails intact.
- Steam the snow peas until tender and then rinse with cold water and drain.
- To make the salad dressing, mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and whisk until consistent.
- If the mixture is too thick, add around 1-2 tablespoons of cold water.
- To serve, put the lettuce rounds around individual plates and top with rocket and snow pea sprouts.
- Put the cooked potato and then top everything with the prawns and avocado.
- Sprinkle the dressing and garnish with some snow pea sprouts and black pepper.