These oven-baked meatballs are very easy to prepare.Kids love it!!Can be served with your favorite pasta and spaghetti sauce!Adults love it too coz its very low in fat and calories!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with the olive oil, and place it in the oven while preheating.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey, egg, and bread crumbs using your hands. Using an ice cream scoop if possible, form the meat into golf ball sized meatballs. Place about 1 inch apart in the hot baking dish. Press down to flatten the bottom just slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn them over, and continue baking for about 5 more minutes, or until somewhat crispy on the outside. Serve with pasta and sauce or however you'd like.