Tasty, easy-to-make dish!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken and garlic in 2 teaspoons oil. Add the honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until chicken is lightly browned and juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, stir-fry the vegetables in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Return chicken to the pan; mix well. Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve over rice.