Snow Pea lovers here is a simple salad that will knock you out!
- 2 Tbl rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbl low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup fresh snow pea pods
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 Tbl chopped fresh parsley
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a jar; cover jar tightly and shake vigorously.
- Wash snow peas; remove ends. Arrange snow peas in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 3 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine snow peas, water chestnuts and parsley in a small bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over snow pea mixture; toss lightly. If desired, garnish with green onion fans.