Toothsome dish that will make you say ooh..Very low in fat!
- 24 jumbo shrimp (1 lb.), cleaned
- 1/2 cup KRAFT FREE Italian Dressing, divided 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 medium each: zucchini and red pepper, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Meanwhile, soak 4 wooden skewers in water. Toss shrimp with 1/4 cup of the dressing. Let stand 10 min. to marinate. Drain; discard marinade. Place shrimp evenly on skewers.
- LAYER 3 (14-inch) squares of foil. Fold foil in half. Double fold the 2 opposite sides to make a pouch. Place rice, zucchini and peppers in pouch. Gradually add chicken broth and remaining 1/4 cup dressing. Double fold foil at top of pouch to seal, leaving room for air to circulate inside pouch.
- PLACE foil packet on grate of grill; cover grill with lid. Grill 10 to 15 min. or until most of the liquid has been absorbed. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, place skewers on grill. Grill 5 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Place rice mixture on serving platter; top with shrimp. Sprinkle with onions.