Very refreshing recipe, especially for the sumer time.
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach (about 8 ounces)
- 1 large apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
- Combine juices, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Place onions and spinach in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss together.
- Top with blue cheese.