This is a light and fluffy treat, great for any holiday!
- 2 egg whites (beaten)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon mint flavoring
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- optional: food coloring (color of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs until they are stiff.
- Gradually add sugar, chocolate chips, chopped pecans, and mint flavoring.
- Add food coloring if desired.
- Use covered cookie sheets with aluminum foil, and drop by teaspoon batter onto sheets.
- Put in oven and turn off the heat.
- Leave in closed oven for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight in order for the cookies to dry up.