A very savory fish steak that will make you ask for more..
- 0.3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 Tbl bottled, sun-dried tomato vinaigrette salad
- 1 1/2 Tbl finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbl lemon juice
- 1 vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 lb swordfish, halibut, shark, tuna or salmon steaks
- Combine the first four ingredients into a small bowl; mix well.
- Set aside 4 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture.
- Brush remaining mixture on both sides of swordfish steaks; set aside.
- Coat a grill crack with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place steaks on grill 4 to 5 inches from medium-hot coals.
- Grill, turning once, until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork, allowing 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- To serve, transfer steaks to serving plates.
- Top each steak with 1 teaspoon reserved mayonnaise mixture.