This is a simple low fat chicken recipe but it is also elegant.
- • 1 15 ounce can herb seasoned tomato sauce
- • 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
- • 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- • 1/4 teaspoon salt
- • 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- • 2 pounds skinless chicken breasts
- • 2 tablespoons Marsala Wine
- Place chicken in a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. Mix sauce mushrooms, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in Marsala and pour over chicken. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 F. for thirty minutes. Serve warm.