A sensational asian dish that will make every one say 'oooH'
- 2 - 6 oz (175 g) portions of Tilapia
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1/2 cup bok choy, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) zucchini, cut in thin strips about 4 inches long
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Chinese Five Spice.
- Lay out two pieces of tin foil about 15 inches long each.
- Spray each sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice and Chinese Five Spice, this will be used as the sauce.
- Place one piece of tilapia on the tin foil.
- Brush with half of the mixed sauce.
- Top with cilantro, bok choy, zucchini and green onions.
- Fold the tin foil into a pouch.
- Heat the BBQ to high heat.
- When heated, turn off one side of the BBQ and place the fish on the unheated side.
- Cook with the lid closed for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Open the pouch and serve.