Great for lunch or dinner less that fat!
- 3/4 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook couscous according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Keep couscous warm.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and onion; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in couscous and corn; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Stir in salt and black pepper.