Have a mouth watering experience with Braised Tofu that is low on calorie but a spin off to your budgetary constraint
- 14 ounce tofu
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 3 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 cup water
- Cut tofu into cubes.
- Heat Frying pan, then pour in 2 teaspoons of sesame oil. Fry tofu til golden brown. Set aside
- With the same frying pan, pour in 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, then start frying the remaining ingredients, water chestnuts, mushrooms and snow peas for about 2 minutes.
- After a while, pour in the water and the oyster sauce. After a minute, add the fried tofu. Serve hot.