Grilled chicken for the health conscious. -
- 3 tablespoons and 1-3/4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a shallow glass dish, mix the oil, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
- Add chicken, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken for 6 to 8 minutes each side, or until juices run clear.