A simple pork recipe for a holiday get-together.
- 1 extra lean boneless, fully-cooked smoked ham, 4-6 pounds
- One 16-ounce can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- One 8.25-ounce can crushed pineapple, unsweetened, drained
- One 5-ounce bottle prepared horseradish
- Ham -- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Place ham in shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, in a 325 degree oven for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees. Remove from oven; slice thinly to serve.
- Chutney -- Yield: approximately 2-1/2 cups. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Transfer to serving bowl, serve immediately or cover and chill until serving time. Serve chutney alongside ham.