Enjoy guilt-free sweetness with this fresh fruit recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 8-oz. carton dairy sour cream
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 to 3 cups assorted fresh fruit
- Preheat oven to 375F
- For crust: In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the 1/3 cup sugar; beat on medium speed until creamy.
- Add flour, milk, and almond extract; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Press dough onto bottom and up side of a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom or a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and the 2 tablespoons sugar; spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours.
- To serve, sprinkle tart with coconut; arrange fruit on top.