This makes for a simple and easy snack, and it is low in fat!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Adjust oven racks to divide oven into 3rds.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch wedges and put in a large bowl.
- Drip olive oil over top and sprinkle with paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Toss with your hands to coat potatoes.
- Arrange potatoes in single layers in 2 nonstick roll pans.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until brown, turning potatoes over halfway through and rotating pans.
- Serve warm when done.