This recipe makes for a delicious summer time treat that is low in fat.
- 2 cups orange, strawberry and banana juice blended
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 tsp grated ginger root
- Put all ingredients in a blender, and blend on low until smooth.
- Let stand until bubbles on top disappear or for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Put in freezer, and add popsicle sticks after 1 hour of freezing time.
- Freeze overnight or for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Cool molds under warm water to release the fruitcicles.