Fat free and cholesterol free! A very refreshing recipe made of Mandarin oranges and strawberries which is also an excellent source of vitamin C. !
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Orange Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 2 cups cold club soda
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange segments, drained 1 cup sliced strawberries
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in club soda. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- STIR in oranges and strawberries. Pour into 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Store any leftover gelatin in refrigerator.