Healthier chicken fingers the kids will love!
- 2 Chicken breasts, bone and skin removed, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Italian style progresso bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (8 tbsp)Fat free Italian salad dressing
- Cut any fat off of the chicken breast and cut chicken breast into strips.
- Put bread crumbs into a Ziploc bag or medium sized bowl.
- Brush strips of chicken with Italian dressing, then put strips into the bag or bowl, and shake or toss accordingly to coat evenly.
- Lay strips on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake in the oven at 350°F for about 14-16 minutes (or until juices run clear). Flip the strips over about halfway through the 14-16 minutes.