A cool way to start your day with this nutritious, tasty smoothie in just minutes! A good source of vitamin C, fiber, potassium and soy protein.
- 1 1/4 cup(s) orange juice, preferably calcium-fortified
- 1 banana
- 1 1/4 cup(s) frozen berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries a
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat silken tofu, or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar, or Splenda
- Combine orange juice, banana, berries, tofu (or yogurt) and sugar , if using, in a blender; cover and blend until creamy. Serve immediately.