This recipe is great as an appetizer or served as a main dish over rice!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into small chunks
- 1 (12 ounce) jar strawberry preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil and cook the chicken chunks 5 minutes, until browned on all sides. Reduce heat to medium, and pour in the preserves and chili sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Mix the pineapple chunks into the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking 2 minutes, until heated through. Can be served with toothpicks, as an appetizer, or as a main dish over rice. (the number of servings are based on being served as an appetizer)