These sunny tortillas are filled with pineapple cream cheese, ham, carrots, and raisins.
- 1/2 pkg fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 pkg thin sliced honey ham
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup shredded zucchini
- Stir together cream cheese, preserves, and cinnamon in small bowl until blended.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon raisins.
- Top each with 4 ham slices and 1 tablespoon each carrot and zucchini.
- Roll-up and cut diagonally in half.