Thick creamy, yummy, low in fat and calories soup!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup uncooked white rice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat, and saute mushrooms, onion, and celery or carrot in the oil for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken or vegetable stock, rice, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil, and simmer for at least an hour.
- Take mushrooms, onion, celery and rice out of the soup. Using a blender or food processor, blend until smooth. Stir back into wok. Season with salt and pepper, and serve hot.