This colorful fruit-flavored dessert is both fat free and low calorie. So much fun to serve on Christamas eve!
- 6-1/4 cups boiling water, divided
- 3 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin, divided
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Lime Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin, divided
- STIR 1-1/4 cups of the boiling water into 1 package of the cherry gelatin in small bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour 3/4 cup of the dissolved gelatin into 8-cup ring mold sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 15 min. or until gelatin is set but not firm (sticks to finger when touched). Refrigerate remaining gelatin in bowl 5 min. or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Gradually stir in 3 Tbsp. of the yogurt; spoon over gelatin in mold. Refrigerate 15 min. or until gelatin is set but not firm (should stick to finger when touched).
- REPEAT process with each remaining gelatin flavor, alternating red and green colors each time. (Be sure to cool dissolved gelatin to room temperature before pouring into mold.) Refrigerate gelatin as directed to create a total of 10 alternating clear and creamy gelatin layers.
- REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm. Unmold. Cut into 16 slices to serve. Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.