A great recipe that is generally nutritious...best for dinner parties
- 2cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Light CATALINA Reduced Fat Dressing
- 3/4 tsp.ground ginger
- 1 lb. beef flank steak, cut into thin strips 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed, drained
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
- COOK rice as directed on package. Meanwhile, mix soy sauce, dressing and ginger until well blended; set aside. Toss meat with cornstarch.
- SPRAY large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat. Add meat mixture; cook and stir 3 min. or until meat is cooked through. Add vegetables and soy sauce mixture; cook and stir 3 min. or until sauce is thickened and vegetables are heated through.
- SPOON over rice; top with peanuts.