All the fresh greens of the herbs and melon of this easy side dish are refreshing to both the eye and the palate! The melon can be chopped bite-sized to be a salad or side, or smaller to be used as a relish or condiment. This dish is also great for a change of pace on the brunch buffet! This works well also with Crenshaw melon.
- 4 cups 1-inch chunks honeydew
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves and stems
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- white sugar to taste
- 1. Combine the honeydew, lime juice, cilantro, mint, and sugar in a bowl
- (Optional, add Cantaloupe, Strawberries, Blueberries, and Pineapple)
- 2. Toss to combine
- 3. Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.