White Meat Chicken and Broccoli with Delicate cheesy flavor. Serve over pasta or rice, if desired.
- 4 (5 oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano Diced Together
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 can (8-3/4 oz.) Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded low-fat, low-sodium mozzarella cheese
- Brown chicken and onion in oil in skillet, about 3 minutes.
- Add undrained tomatoes to skillet.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli; simmer 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink and broccoli is tender.
- Top with cheese during last 2 minutes.