Simply delicious dessert that gives you a whopping good amount of fiber!
- 1 bag (8 oz) Cascadian Farm® frozen organic blueberries
- 1 bag (10 oz) Cascadian Farm® frozen organic strawberries
- 1 bag (10 oz) Cascadian Farm® frozen organic raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Cascadian Farm® organic oats & honey granola
- Vanilla reduced-fat ice cream or frozen yogurt, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. In ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, mix frozen berries, sugar and flour until fruit is coated. Bake 20 minutes.
- Stir. Sprinkle with granola.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until light golden brown and bubbly. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with ice cream.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): In step 1, bake 25 minutes. In step 3, bake 18-23 minutes.