A thirst-quenching refresher that you can sip under the sun.
- 2 1/2 pounds seedless watermelon, rind removed and diced (about 7 cups)
- 1 cup fruit-sweetened cranberry juice (sometimes called cranberry nectar)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 lime, cut into 6 slices
- Place the melon in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Pass the puree through a fine-mesh sieve placed over a bowl to eliminate the pulp and clarify the juice. Pour the juice into a large pitcher. Add the cranberry and lime juices and stir to combine. Refrigerate until very cold.
- Pour into tall chilled glasses and garnish each with a fresh lime slice.