Quick and easy low-fat main dish any night of the week! Use whitefish fillets, such as halibut or cod.
- 2 large baking potatoes (1-1/2 lb.), each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix, divided
- 4 haddock fillets (1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Toss potatoes with Italian dressing, then 1/4 cup coating mix. Spread onto large baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 min.
- MEANWHILE, spread remaining coating mix onto large plate. Spread fish with 2 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP; press, dressing-sides down, into coating mix. Repeat to coat other sides of fish. Place on rack of broiler pan.
- ADD fish to oven with potatoes. Bake 15 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork and potatoes are tender.